Virtual Grand Rounds: Emerging Discovery to Innovate Beyond Best Practice for Bipolar Depression
Mark A. Frye, M.D.
– Consultant, Department of Psychiatry & Psychology
– Stephen & Shelly Jackson Family Professorship in Individualized Medicine
– Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
– President, National Network of Depression Centers
– Scientific Advisory Board Vice-Chair, Depression and Bipolar Support Alliance
Wednesday, December 14th, 2022
11:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. ET
Live Presentation via Zoom
Click here to register:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Zoom webinar
This Silver Hill Hospital Virtual Grand Rounds presentation will review current limitations of FDA approved and evidenced based practices for bipolar depression. Building on this foundation, clinical biomarkers (research, not in mainstream clinical practice) that have the potential to inform clinical practice will be presented. The presentation will close with the introduction of a research initiative to transform practice by creating a bipolar disorder learning health network.
As a result of participating in this activity, learners should be able to:
1. Review and illustrate limitations of FDA approved and evidenced based practices for bipolar depression
2. Define and evaluate clinical biomarkers and how they may be used one day in clinical practice
3. Define learning health system / network and the potential to drive innovation in clinical practice for bipolar depression
Accreditation Statement: Silver Hill Hospital is accredited by the Massachusetts Medical Society to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Designation Statement: Silver Hill Hospital designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This program has been approved for 1.5 Continuing Education Credit Hours by the National Association of Social Workers, CT and meets the continuing education criteria for CT Social Work Licensure renewal. Approval also meets the continuing education criteria for CT LMFTs, LPCs, and licensed psychologists.
Disclosure: No one in control of content has indicated a relevant financial relationship with an ACCME defined commercial interest.