PATH - Priority Access to Healing
Your direct access to Silver Hill Hospital
Strong relationships with referring providers is a hallmark of our treatment philosophy at Silver Hill Hospital. Understanding and meeting your needs not only fosters effective collaboration, but also directly contributes to successful patient outcomes. Our PATH Program is an exclusive program for our valued clinicians designed to optimize your experience working with Silver Hill Hospital.
As a PATH Member, you will enjoy benefits including:
- A designated PATH Advisor, your direct line to all hospital departments
- Expedited, streamlined responses to your patient inquiries
- Seamless communication from initial contact through admission
- Personalized attention and support
- Direct access to medical and clinical staff
- Proactive and timely updates, resources, and tools
How PATH Works
PATH merges admissions, clinical, and administrative processes into one seamless system facilitated by your PATH Advisor.
- Initial clinician request
- Determination of clinician’s needs and services to be provided
- Follow-up contact with family/patient if requested
- Patient information/intake
- Liaison/coordination with admissions
- Additional resources/follow-up as needed
- Pre-admission complete; patient ready for admission
Our PATH Team
Meet our PATH Advisors. They are your single point of contact with Silver Hill Hospital, and act as a liaison to all hospital departments.