At Silver Hill Hospital, we believe wellness, mindfulness and play are critical components of an overall treatment plan. That’s why we offer a wide range of easily accessible amenities to keep your mind and body engaged.
Our 44-acre campus is located in an idyllic New England setting where your walk will take you past the mesmerizing Silvermine River, a tranquil pond with small waterfall, a burgeoning wildflower garden, and perhaps a flock of turkeys or momma and baby white-tailed deer. You can also stroll in the labyrinth to soak in nature’s beauty and take a purposeful course to the center.
You can unwind with others over a friendly game of billiards or table tennis or cool off in our indoor pool. Or relax and lose yourself in a good book at our on-site library. There is also a campus store with a wide selection of books, jewelry, and apparel.
Clinical expertise is Silver Hill Hospital’s foundation and what sets us apart from other facilities. Our abundant amenities provide opportunities to complement treatment in relaxing, healthy, and educational ways all with positive outcomes in mind.
- Personal Fitness Training
- Music Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Art Therapy
- Horticultural Therapy
- Full-Time Recreation Therapist
- Onsite Chapel for Worship
- Religious Holiday Events/Services
Additional Services & Conveniences
- Full Gym
- Swimming Pool
- Onsite Teacher for Adolescents
- Barber Service
- New Canaan AA/NA Meetings In-Town
- On-Campus Library with Computer Access
- Private Chef (Steward House)
- Campus Store
- Full-Court Basketball/Volleyball
- Silvermine River
- Apple Ipads
- Central Campus Waterfall & Walking Path
- Kosher/Gluten-Free/Vegetarian Accommodations