Treatment For Adults
Treatment for Adults
Silver Hill is a full-service psychiatric hospital with the expertise, experience, flexibility, and empathy to understand your unique struggle with mental illness or addiction. We will find the proven therapies that work best for you. We stand among the best inpatient and outpatient mental health facilities for comprehensive, compassionate and evidence-based care.
What We Treat
As a full-service psychiatric hospital, Silver Hill provides expert, comprehensive and effective adult care for the following:
- Substance Abuse and Co-Occurring Disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Eating Disorders
- Mood Disorders including Depression and Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorders including Borderline Personality Disorder
- Psychotic Illnesses including Schizoaffective Disorder, Schizophrenia, and Bipolar Disorder with Psychotic Features
An advantage to treatment at Silver Hill Hospital is our ability to treat co-occurring disorders. Many patients who initiate treatment for either a psychiatric disorder or an addiction have experienced another disorder at some time in their lives – and often both at the same time. At Silver Hill, we have extensive experience and expertise in treating both psychiatric and addiction disorders whether they occur separately or together.
How We Treat
The course of a mental illness or addiction is highly variable, and treatment needs to be flexible enough to respond to changes as they occur. You may be responding well to treatment one day and have a change the next. Silver Hill has that flexibility, because our highly trained and experience clinicians have the knowledge base necessary to correctly adjust as your condition warrants.
Our specialized Centers of Expertise, which house programs dedicated to the treatment of particular clinical problems, provide another advantage to your treatment at Silver Hill. From addictions to psychoses, eating disorders to mood and personality disorders, we have the specialized staff to correctly treat your condition, no matter how complex.
Adult treatment at Silver Hill includes:
- A thorough diagnostic evaluation from a world class clinician
- Individualized treatment that is directed to your specific needs
- Compassionate care that respects your dignity
- A safe environment that fosters healing
- An 85-year track record of successful outcomes
- A comprehensive team approach to your care provided by an expert staff
- Therapies that are patient-focused and evidenced-based
- Programs that support your family and loved ones
- A plan for safe discharge when your stay is completed
Levels of Care
As a patient at Silver Hill, you can move back and forth seamlessly between Inpatient, Transitional Living and Intensive Outpatient care as needed – without disruption in treatment or dislocation in care. No matter where you are in this continuum of care, you keep working with the same hospital staff on the same hospital campus.
Family support of your loved one in treatment is an important part of successful recovery. Support for families themselves is equally important, because mental illness is a family affair. We encourage close collaboration among patient, family and community providers wherever possible. And we host numerous on-campus family programs for education and support.
Fees for Treatment
Visit the Fees & Insurance page for more information.